- For Sale
- Resale - condo-townhouse
3-2 334 Otero St Santa Fe, NM, 87501 Get directions$150,000 $159/Sq. ft.
- Age36 Years
- Parking Other - See Remarks car garage
- Area 1-Sf City Limits Ne
- MLS# 201605232
- Listed 3 Years 10 Months 21 Days Ago
Description: The easiest way to own a vacation home in santa fe. Walk to the plaza and the shops, restaurants, museums or a quick trip to the mountains for picnics, hiking, skiing. Traditional santa fe style condo that is completly furnished including sheets, towels, dishs etc. Condo fee covers everything (interior and exterior) and the hoa operates established rental program compliant with short term rental ordinance. Quartership interest in unit 3 of campanilla compound.
- Other: Appliances: Dishwasher, Appliances: Disposal, Appliances: Dryer, Appliances: Microwave, Appliances: Range/Oven, Appliances: Refrigerator, Appliances: Washer, Constr: Adobe, Constr: Frame, Elem: Carlos Gilbert, Firepl: Kiva, Firepl: Wood Burning, Garage Spaces: 0, Heat: Forced Air, Heat: Gas, High: Santa Fe, Lot Size SqFt: 0, Mid: Capshaw, Num Firepl: Two, Roof: Flat, Roof: Tar and Gravel, Sewage: City, Water: City
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $2,057
- Tax Year: 2015
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|8||Carlos Gilbert Elementary School||K-6||0.5 mi|
|4||Calvin Capshaw Middle School||7-8||3.2 mi|
|5||Santa Fe High School||9-12||3.4 mi|
|NA||Adventist Academy of Santa Fe||K-9||0.4 mi|
|9||Nm School For The Arts||9-12||0.4 mi|
|NA||The Willow School||1-6||0.5 mi|
|NA||K12 International Academy||K-12||0.5 mi|
|NA||The Keystone School||6-12||0.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.